The first T20 match between Bangladesh and UAE was amazing. No one played at all with no concessions. In the T20 format, UAE was far below the position of Bangladesh but their performance was very good. Bangladesh went ahead by 1-0. The sides locked horns again on Tuesday as UAE lost their first T20 match to Bangladesh. So will the United Arab Emirates be able to equalize the series? So join us to know everything and stay with us to know all the updated news.
UAE won the toss and Chundangapail Rizwan (C) decided they would take (bowling) and they wanted to play with the target. Bangladesh T20 captain Nurul Hasan (C) is very happy to see that he can bat first. He also wanted to target the UAE team with big runs, a win in today’s match would be very beneficial and given our quick batting we will all seize the opportunity.
Name of 11 players of Bangladesh: Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Afif Hossain, Litton Das, Nurul Hasan(w/c), Mosaddek Hossain, Yasir Ali, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam
Name of 11 players of United Arab Emirates: Aayan Afzal Khan, Aryan Lakra, Basil Hameed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Karthik Meiyappan, Chundangapoyil Rizwan(c), Sabir Ali, Vriitya Aravind(w), Muhammad Waseem, Zawar Farid.
Bangladesh Team Batting Scorecard Data of First T20:
1. Mehidy Hasan Miraz- 12(14) – SR (85.71)
2. Sabbir Rahman- 00(03) – SR (0.00)
3. Liton Das- 13(08)- SR (162.50)
4. Afif Hossain- 77(55) Not Out- SR (140.00)
5. Yasir Ali- 04(07)- SR (57.17)
6. Mosaddek Hossain- 03(08)- SR (37.50)
7. Nurul Hasan (w/c)- 35(25) Not Out- SR (140.00)
Extras Run: 14 (b 4, lb 2, w 8, nb 0, p 0)
Total Run: 158 (5 wkts, 20 Ov)
Did not Bat: Nasum Ahmed, Saifuddin, Mustafizur, Shoriful Islam.
Afif Hossain: I always like to bat under pressure, in the situation the team was in I wanted to bat at the end and came out of it successfully. I think there is no extra pressure on us even if we don’t have some senior players. Our aim and objective are always to play our best XI. I hope I can score more runs in the next match as well. The fans were really great, thanks to them for watching our match.
Nurul Hasan: In the powerplay, the opposite team bowled well, we lost three wickets very quickly. It was also dewing so our bowlers couldn’t catch it, we felt we were 10-15 runs behind. We lost a lot of wickets in the powerplay but our bowlers Shariful and Mirage bowled very well at the death which was beyond imagination. Afif played a really great match, rotated the strike well and it was very important for us.
UAE Team Bowler Scorecard Data of First T20:
1. Junaid Siddique: 4 over- 33 Run- 0 Wicket- 8.20 ECO
2. Sabir Ali: 3 over- 16 Run- 1 Wicket- 5.30 ECO
3. Afzal Khan: 3 over- 16 Run- 0 Wicket- 5.30 ECO
4. Zawar Farid: 4 over- 38 Run- 1 Wicket- 9.50 ECO
5. Meiyappan: 4 over- 33 Run- 2 Wicket- 8.20 ECO
6. Basil Hameed: 2 over- 16 Run- 0 Wicket- 8.00 ECO
UAE Team Batting Scorecard Data of First T20:
1. Muhammad Wassem- 15(15) – SR (100.00) – Not Out.
2. Chirag Suri – 39(24) – SR (162.50)
3. Aryan Lakra – 19(15) – SR (126.67)
4. Vriitya Aravind (wk) – 16(16) – SR (100.00)
5. Chundangapoyil Rizwan (c) – 05(06)- SR (83.33)
6. Basil Hameed – 02(04)- SR (50.00)
7. Aayan Afzal Khan – 25(17) – SR (147.06)
8. Zawar Farid – 02(04) – SR (50.00)
9. Karthik Meiyappan – 12(09) – SR (133.33)
10. Junaid Siddique – 11(09) – SR ( 122.22)
11. Sabir Ali – 00(00) – SR (00) – Not Out.
Extra Run: 5 (b 0, lb 2, w 2, nb 1, p 0)
Total Run: 151 (10 Wicket, 19.4 Over)
Bangladesh Team Bowler Scorecard Data of First T20:
1. Mohammad Saifuddin – 4 over- 40 Run- 0 Wicket- 10.00 ECO
2. Mustafizur Rahman – 4 over- 31 Run- 2 Wicket – 7.80 ECO
3. Shoriful Islam – 3.4 over- 21 Run- 3 Wicket – 5.70 ECO
4. Nasum Ahmed – 4 Over – 31 Run- 0 Wicket – 7.80 ECO
5. Mehidy Hasan Miraz – 3 Over – 17 Run- 3 Wicket – 5.70 ECO
6. Mosaddek Hossain – 1 Over – 09 Run- 0 Wicket – 9.00 ECO
Bangladesh Won the First T20 Match by 7 Runs
Congratulations! Bangladesh won the T20 match by 7 runs. Bangladesh played a good match against UAE without veteran players in their T20 career and won. Miraj and Shariful Islam 2 bowled very well, Bangladesh team was able to take wickets very easily with full support. Moreover, Afifa and Nurul Hasan Sohan had a big partnership because Bangladesh was ahead in terms of runs.
It was a great match for Miraz and Shariful Islam, each guy played really well, especially Afif. And T20 captain Nurul Hasan Sohan of Bangladesh has supported Afif a lot for which they have been able to make such a good partnership.
Bangladesh Won the Second T20 Match by 30 Runs
UAE won the toss and decided to field again. On Sunday they came close to beating Bangladesh for victory. But will they be able to divide the series of these 2 matches and keep them equal? Can the UAE team take another step forward tonight? The UAE needs to improve their batting and bowling, which they have been working hard and striving to achieve for the past few years or so. UAE always wants to play with the target, they did the same in the first match too, but if their batting line was a little better, they could have beaten Bangladesh. Today is the second T20 match, but UAE did not perform as well as they did and lost to Bangladesh by 30 runs.
Name of 11 players of Bangladesh: Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Afif Hossain, Litton Das, Nurul Hasan(w/c), Mosaddek Hossain, Yasir Ali, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Taskin Ahmed, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Ebadot Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Rishad Hossain.
Name of 11 players of UAE: Aayan Afzal Khan, Aryan Lakra, Basil Hameed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Karthik Meiyappan, Chundangapoyil Rizwan(c), Sabir Ali, Vriitya Aravind(w), Muhammad Waseem, Zawar Farid, Sabir Ali, Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan, Sultan Ahmed, Fahad Nawaz, Alishan Sharafu, Sanchit Sharma, Kashif Daud.
Bangladesh Team Batting Scorecard Data of Second T20:
1. Mehidy Hasan Miraz- 46(37) – SR (124.32)
2. Sabbir Rahman- 12(09) – SR (133.33)
3. Liton Das- 25(20)- SR (125.00)
4. Afif Hossain- 18(10) Not Out- SR (180.00)
5. Yasir Ali- 04(07)- SR (57.17)
6. Mosaddek Hossain- 27(22)- SR (37.50)
7. Nurul Hasan (w/c)- 19(10) Not Out- SR (140.00)
8. Yasir Ali – 21(13) Not Out- SR (161.54)
Extra Run: 1 (b 0, lb 0, w 0, nb 1, p 0)
Total Run: 169 (5 Wicket 20 Over)
Did not Bat: Nasum Ahmed, Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed, Ebadot Hossain.
Mehidy Hasan Miraz is the Player of the Match
In one word, Mehdi Hasan Miraj should be selected as the best bowler for this match. Because even though he could not score runs in the previous match, he has covered the whole thing in terms of wickets. But today Mirage’s match of 46 runs was extraordinary. As a result, the team’s run is 169. But Mirage could have scored fifty if he stayed on the field a little longer. But unfortunately, Sabir Ali left Miraz lbw. Still, I will say one thing the best player in this match is our Mehdi Hasan Miraj. The audience will expect to see something better in the future.
UAE Team Bowler Scorecard Data of Second T20:
1. Aryan Lakra : 3 over- 14 Run- 1 Wicket- 4.70 ECO
2. Sabir Ali: 3 over- 36 Run- 1 Wicket- 12.00 ECO
3. Afzal Khan: 4 over- 33 Run- 2 Wicket- 8.20 ECO
4. Zawar Farid: 2 over- 16 Run- 0 Wicket- 8.00 ECO
5. Meiyappan: 4 over- 29 Run- 1 Wicket- 7.20 ECO
6. Zahoor Khan: 4 over- 41 Run- 0 Wicket- 10.20 ECO
UAE Team Batting Scorecard Data of Second T20:
1. Muhammad Wassem- 18(16) – SR (112.50)
2. Chirag Suri – 05(10) – SR (162.50)
3. Aryan Lakra – 09(04) – SR (44.44)
4. Vriitya Aravind (wk) – 02(05) – SR (40.00)
5. Chundangapoyil Rizwan (c) – 51(36)- SR (141.67) – Not Out
6. Basil Hameed – 42(40)- SR (105.00)
7. Zawar Farid – 08(05) – SR (160.00) – Not Out
Extra Run: 7 (b 0, lb 0, w 6, nb 1, p 0)
Total Run: 137 (5 Wicket, 20 Over)
Did not Bat: Aayan Afzal Khan, Karthik Meiyappan. Sabir Ali, Zahoon Khan.
Unfortunately, we did not go forward. We scored a lot of runs in our powerplay and we doted a lot of balls, that was the difference. The players of the Bangladesh team bowled in the right line and they showed their quality properly, that is their credit.
I may have scored a fifty too early in this match but if the rest of my team had not eaten the ball dot and slowly got the runs out, we might have won the match today. It’s really been a learning curve for us. If we play more matches like this, we will improve a lot. I want to take this experience to the World Cup, this is our big wish. We might have to tour Australia in a few days and we have a couple of practice games with them. Maybe we will all have real experience. Using this experience, we will play the World Cup one day.
Finally, Bangladesh won the second T20 match by 32 runs. It is a big hope for the Bangladesh team that they can lose the 2nd match to UAE. It was a really challenging match. Bangladesh went Ahead by 2-0.
Bangladesh T20 captain likes it a lot, the whole team played really well. All the players can play well, and the captain of the Bangladesh team was interested.
We think it’s a great effort by the players, this experience will help for the World Cup. Sohan’s winning is a habit, he feels it will help us in the New Zealand series and the World Cup. Best wishes to the Bangladesh team.
Leave a Reply